Mortensen - Find Reserves
Reserve items are for in-library use only unless noted by professor. There is a $5.00 per item per day fee for materials taken from the library. Use the links below for your respective library:
Electronic Reserves – Hardcopy Reserves – Submission Instructions for Faculty
- Digitized copies of materials (journal articles, book chapters, course syllabi, lecture notes, exams, exercises, sound recordings, and scores).
- Digitizing allows students to use a variety of materials at any time from any computer with an internet connection.
- A University email account and/or Blackboard account (available to current University students, faculty, and staff) is required for access to electronic reserves.
- See Off Campus Access for additional information.
- Physical items - books, scores, CDs or LPs, and DVDs or videos.
- Available at the Circulation Desks of both Libraries.
- Reserve materials are available for use only in the library.
- A University ID is required to borrow reserve materials.
- Reserve materials are subject to all US and international Copyright Laws.
- Published materials placed on reserve are protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976. All reproductions made by or for patrons with University affiliation must be for non-commercial educational use as defined by the fair use provisions of sections 107 and 108 of the Copyright Act. Users may make one copy of print materials for private scholarly use; audio materials are streamed and may not be copied. Patrons who make use of electronic reserve materials should be aware of copyright law issues since those who use this system are liable for any infringement.