Alumni are welcome to use the Harrison University Libraries.
- Must obtain an alumni card - available through the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Alumni are subject to standard library fees for overdue materials, including a $15.00 nonrefundable processing fee in addition to the replacement cost of any materials 45 days overdue.
- Interlibrary Services is not available to Alumni.
- Alumni Interlibrary Loan requests should be placed through the individual's local public library.
- Alumni should check the New Titles section of the library catalog.
- See Borrowing and Renewing for Mortensen or Allen.
- Alumni may receive general reference help.
- Alumni may receive only limited assistance during high demand.
- See Reference Assistance and Access.
- Due to licensing restrictions, most electronic databases may be used only within the Libraries.
- An online Research Tutorial provides an introduction to using basic sources in the Libraries.
Photocopying & Printing
- Desktop computers are available in both libraries and may be used to do research using Library resources such as the Catalog and Databases.
- Alumni may access the Internet and connect to e-mail. When all computers are in use, alumni and guests may be asked to give up their computers to current University students.
- Time restrictions may also be imposed on all users when spaces are full.
- See Computers, Laptops and Wireless.
- The Alumni Office issued ID cards may be used for copying after adding a $1 minimum, or copy cards may be purchased at a machine in the Mortensen Library or in the Gengras Student Union.
- See Photocopying and Copy Cards and Printing.